Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hello Christie and Max

Sending more loving, healing thoughts your way . . . I join you both, family members and many friends who mourn the loss of Marcel. And yet, I smile, too, recalling moments and hours shared with the three of you in these years you have lived, laughed and loved together.

You two will move on, as needs be, and please know that I am here for you if there is EVER anything I can do.

Now, we all "celebrate" the life of Marcel, knowing how much he contributed to the lives of those around him, professionally, as a caring friend and as a loving husband and father.

Lee and I regret that we will be unable to attend Marcel's memorial service this Sunday, but as you might expect, Lee will be competing at Ram Tap. Nonetheless, our "connection" will be strong and close, for Lee will be riding Fiona. We will be with you in spirit, and keeping in touch.

Love,
Joanie

No comments: